Who is Author Lynda Filler?
I fell in love with a Mexican man who was way younger than me, like over twenty years younger! I gave up my luxurious lifestyle, and high-powered position in Canada, and moved to Mexico to be with him. It was 2002 and without a doubt one of the best things I’ve ever done in my life. I will always love him even though we’ve both moved on and found others to love.
I feel he grew up with me and I learned unconditional love with him. Together we healed those parts of us that were lost.
I’m a writer so I won’t say thatis our story, but people who know me are certain that most of this “fictional” romantic raunchy mystery book about an older woman and her younger Latino lover is true.
This is what I learned:
- If you are only going to live once, do it with #passion!
- Always listen to your #heart
- Never ever have regrets, #LOVE is everything
- Don’t stay in an unhappy marriage because of the kids. Leave that unhappy marriage for the kids
- be courageous in love, it will give you moments and memories that will last you for a lifetime
Follow LYNDA FILLER ON QUORA https://www.quora.com/profile/Lynda-Filler