- Our goals aren’t so strong enough, clear well defined planned enough
- We haven’t learned to be self-organized, self-disciplined, have that patience and tested our skills, talent and potential to do what we set our goals
- We are tangled to our past, tangled to our abilities to outperform, tangled to believe that whatever we set goals it’s too trivial for this time to do.
- We over calculated the tasks how easy it is to achieve or undercalculated what’s required from us to achieve that goal
- We haven’t made written truthful introspection of our activities, capabilities, strengths, weakness, and risk towards this goal
- We are actually slacker but think that we are lazy and all those great quotes seams just made for us to feel “good”.
- We think we know people, everyone who could be so useful to help for our goal, while we are alone in this path
- We need constant motivation and goal mostly is motivated than a self-inspired decision.
- We are unhealthy, bad food. lifestyle, low concentration, and willpower.
- We got a bad circle of friends, relatives, and family who pamper whatever we do
- We are covered by many distractions which so easily get the higher priority than the goal
- We haven’t found a fun way to achieve that goal and mostly think of the good feeling of accomplishment.
- We have all the information about how to get things done but don’t know how to do it. (Like all the above points)
These I think could be the reason quite often we procrastinate. Will add more if I think something fits in.
Lynda Filler Author of